The Bournemouth Marathon Festival is a fantastic fundraising event that offers something for all ages and all levels of fitness and we love seeing so many of our supporters take part in the various running events.
Choose from the marathon, half-marathon, 10k, 5k or the junior races.
The 2019 Bournemouth Marathon Festival takes place on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October.
This event brings many distances together in one unique festival of running.
Taking part in the Bournemouth Marathon festival for Amelia’s Rainbow means there’s a team of people around you every step of the way, giving you a lift and inspiring you on to the finish line.
By taking part you’ll raise vital funds for Amelia’s Rainbow and make a real difference!
There are two ways you can get involved:
- Own place entry – visit the Bournemouth Marathon Festival website, sign up and tick that you wish to support Amelia’s Rainbow. There’s no minimum sponsorship commitment, simply raise as much as you can.
- Amelia’s Rainbow charity place – sign up today for one of our free charity places. We will pay for your entry and in return, we ask for a minimum fundraising pledge. We’ll be there to support you every step of the way!
- BMF Full Marathon: £600 minimum sponsorship
- BMF Half Marathon: £400 minimum sponsorship
- BMF 10K: £150 minimum sponsorship
- BMF 5K: £70 minimum sponsorship
- Junior races: £40 minimum sponsorship
By choosing to run for Amelia’s Rainbow, you’ll receive some great benefits:
- A dedicated contact at Amelia’s Rainbow, who will give you one-to-one support all the way
- Free personalised Amelia’s Rainbow technical running vest or t-shirt
- Huge cheers and support on the day!
The Bournemouth Marathon is ’Running as it should be’. Beautiful coastal views, a chance to run the Boscombe and Bournemouth Piers with a spectacular finish.
The Bournemouth Half Marathon course follows the Full Marathon route, taking in both Boscombe and Bournemouth Piers along this stunning coastal route. This is running as it should be.
The Supersonic 10K takes place on Saturday afternoon and is a fantastic flat and fast course, great for setting a quick time.
The Supernova 5K starts on Bournemouth Prom and finishes near the Bournemouth Marathon Festival Hub in the Lower Gardens. This beautiful coastal route takes in the Bournemouth Pier and takes place at dusk with an emphasis on light around the route.
Junior 5K, 2K, 1.5K and a Kids’ Kilometre
The BMF junior races kickstart the weekend and comprise of a Junior 5K, 2K, 1.5K and a Kids’ Kilometre. Starting on the Bournemouth Prom and finishing near the BMF Hub in the Lower Gardens, they’re great races for kids of all ages and abilities.
For more information on charity assured places, how to purchase your own entrance or how to JOIN TEAM AMELIA today, enter now at
If you have any questions on how to enter The Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2019 for Amelia’s Rainbow then please contact Natalie Newman on email@example.com